An addiction too strong

There were whispers of it. I dismissed it at first. I told myself it couldn't be true.

I mean, it's not like it has been happening forever. Or has it?

Or maybe it has. Then my mind went into a panic. Could it be possible? 

Then, it was time to experiment.  Consciously, I stayed away. I made an effort not to even look in its direction.

But the clarion call was imperative and clear. I couldn't resist it much longer.

With an itch in my being and a craving in my heart, I returned to my addiction: 

My writing.

Photo copyright


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 99
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written for the A to Z 2014 Challenge

W is for Writing

My theme for the month is : Introspection in shades of 11



Also linking this to the Ultimate Blog Challenge for April

/

Liked this post? Share your love using the colourful buttons below. Thank you!

Labels: , , , ,