Remember how I had linked up to the lovely Michelle
for my 25 Random Things
post? I love posts like these, since you get to know a lot about bloggers through these peeks into their personalities.
Well, today, I am turning to the refreshing Robbie K
for inspiration! This
was her version of the 'Never' series. Her posts are a good mixture of fun and sobriety, so do pop over and say hello :)
Here is my list of nine things that I have never done in my 30-odd years on this planet and which I probably will never get around to doing either! But, who knows? Anything can happen.
And, just to spice it up, I am adding a twist to the list.
One of the 'Never' items listed here is untrue. See if you can spot which one it is;)
The credit for this idea goes to the ever-delightful Jen
! If you haven't read her blog, you're missing something!
- I have never bungee-jumped/ sky dived. To all you daredevils out there, I salute your courage and enthusiasm, but I prefer my feet on terra firma, unless I am up in an airplane!
- I have never drunk wine/ tequila/ whisky.. oh heck,let's just say, any alcoholic drink.
- I have never been within 2 feet of a live snake. And, no, glass enclosures in a zoo don't count!
- I have never roller-skated or skateboarded in my entire life. Looking at kids zooming away on those things does look very tempting though!
- I have never played 'Holi', the festival of colours. I do encourage my daughter to experience it, though.
- I have never dissected a frog or any other animal, for that matter. Switching schools and countries midway through my teen years ensured that I missed those laboratory sessions. (I'm not complaining ;)
- I have never visited the Taj Mahal, that ode to love and romance, although I have visited Delhi once.
- I don't have and never will get a tattoo. Again, I wholly respect those of you who have done it, but the thought of a needle piercing my skin continuously just gives me the heebie-jeebies!
- I have never liked the taste of coffee, unless it was in the form of ice-cream!
So, there you have it. One list and one of those is untrue! Which one do you think it is? Leave your guess in the comments. I will let you know in a day or two. Check out if you got it right by clicking here
Also, do link back to your own lists! It's great fun to read!
It's Day 21
This post is my contribution to
Labels: #NaBloPoMo, lists, never