A peek ahead - (NaBloPoMo Day 9)

Daily Prompt: About Page of the Future

Write the About page for your blog in 10 years.

If you're reading this page, that means I have been blogging for a little over sixteen years. That's much longer than I thought I would be doing this. 

I am a SAWAHM. For those out of touch with terminology from the turn of the century, that translates to Stay and Work at home mom. Freelance writer, online trainer and full-time mom-that's me in a nutshell! 




Writing has always been a passion of mine and blogging helped me channelise it. Thanks to social networking, I have connected with incredible bloggers who have helped me in my personal and parenting journey.

As the author of three books-one on parenting, another on twentieth-century poetry and a third on unleashing the artist within - I say this to you: 

Write with all your heart. You never know when fate will deal you a lucky hand. 

Live each moment for itself. Savour the now! Tomorrow has its own surprises. 

Spend every free second with your child. Blink and they're all grown up, living their own lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









This post is my contribution to

NaBloPoMo November 2013

Labels: , , , , ,